I am so grateful to all of you who completed the most recent “Topics Moms Care About!” Thank you thank you thank you!
It’s an honor to serve busy moms and support you all to feel like you’re doing right by your family, by taking great care of yourself first!
For me, these surveys are a great way to get a sense of what moms most desire to work on, from menus to fitness to relationships.
Because when I know what’s on your mind, I can get really excited about truly serving you! (Happy dance)
Without further ado, I’ll share the results below.
Tip: Anywhere I’ve already done a post on the topic, I’ve included links! By no means does that mean I won’t keep sharing and teaching on those topics, but if you’re interested, they are some links to get you started!
(The numbers in parentheses are the percent of moms who expressed an interest in each topic. Seems like we need to talk Recipe Exchange and Menu Planning ASAP!)
- Recipe Exchange (68%)
- Menu Planning(63%)
- Happy Mindset: living in joy even when life is challenging(50%)
- Healthy Mindset: mentally get and stay on track (43%)
- Healthy family dinners (43%)
- Challenge: fitness: core, squats, steps, etc (35%)
- Parenting teens (35%)
- Time: fit in workouts, get it all done, figure out what you can let go of (33%)
- Nutrition 101: what should you eat anyway?(30%)
- ScreamFree Parenting: parenting without the drama(28%)
- Healthy snacks (25%)
- Teaching kids to be healthy(25%)
- Challenge: Prayer (22%)
- Making room for friendships (22%)
- Challenge: nutrition- week long clean eating (18%)
- 5K running (15%)
- Getting started in running (15%)
- Marathon/half marathon running (15%)
- ScreamFree Marriage (15%)
- How to get pretty shoulders
- Best workout for my body types
- Making room for marriage/spouse
- Walking group for accountability
- Fast and easy healthy and semi healthy recipes
- Healthy lunch options beyond the salad
- Ways to incorporate more veggies
- Healthy mindset: overcoming mental/emotional roadblocks to fitness/running programs
There you have it! And FYI: I am absolutely ALWAYS open and interested in hearing what you want to work on! The mission of Mom’s Running Club is to support moms to achieve the health and fitness they desire, so that they can care for their families in a way that makes them feel wonderful. Are there other topics you’d like to discuss? I’m open and want to hear about them! Comment below or send me a message me here!!